WHO WE HELP
Real Factors serves the worlds largest global commercial real estate market participants. Our core clients include the worlds largest banks, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurers, lenders, private equity firms and hedge funds.
AnalysTS & AssociateS:
- Accelerate the creation of all analytical work products.
- Automate market, asset and tenant due diligence with push button reporting.
Vice Presidents & Principals:
- Source proprietary, previously unseen investment opportunities.
- Empirically validate investment ideas across markets, verticals and strategies.
managing directorS & CIOs:
- Get to “Yes” or “No” decisions faster and with deeper insight.
- Empower your team to do more deals and drive better risk-adjusted returns.
1. Data Inventory - Through a 1-hour workshop with your investment team we take inventory of the data resources used across your firm, reveal existing blind spots and understand which web and "alternative" data feeds are of interest.
2. Process Framework - We understand that each firm goes through a different deal process. We tailor our unique framework to align with your firm's unique deal review process and protocols.
3. Deployment - Our software supports cloud, hybrid and on-premise deployment architectures.
4. Integration & Training - Once integration of your firm's data is complete, our team takes a hands-on approach to engaging and training your investment teams.
Real Factors eliminates the tedious, manual process of aggregating data from multiple resources for comp sets, financial models, market analyses and other common reports.
We enable front office teams to automatically normalize, validate and wrangle all of the data inputs that inform opportunity sourcing, due diligence and portfolio management.
With Real Factors, investment teams enhance the value of existing data assets by coalescing all quasi-proprietary data provided by your firm’s global network of broker and banker contacts, in context with all of your other data resources.
- Identify, capture, evaluate, retrieve and share all of you team's data.
- Cut through the noise and reveal the key insights that others miss.
- Run a single search to locate all relevant in-house and external research.
- Analyze and transform cross-sections of your data with ease through our embedded business intelligence or export to Microsoft Excel.
- Rapidly search through high-value, curated content from both traditional commercial data resources and novel “alternative” data sets.
- Extensible Data Model - Enables the flexible integration, management and transfer of knowledge derived from multiple data sources.
- "Just-in-time” Integration - Accesses and integrates queried data sources on the fly, minimizing costly data transfer and duplication.
- Security & Provenance - Provides single sign-on access to all data resources while enforcing data source-specific rules and privacy protocols.
- Unified Access - Allows for the seamless, simultaneous search of all internal, commercial and web based data.
- Intelligent Search - Automatically resolves search ambiguity and personalizes search results based on user and team search activity.
- Real-Time Retrieval - Search results present only the most current information across all data resources.
- Data Quality - Reduces data uncertainty and inconsistencies through signal processing, dimensionality reduction and data interpolation methods.
- Global Framework - Provides a common framework for sharing and reusing CRE data across application, enterprise, and community boundaries.
- Open Information Extraction - Enables analysts to create and curate non-traditional data sources, at scale—such as broker research feeds, news aggregators, or industry blogs.
- Geovisual Analytics - Iterate with drag-and-drop geovisual data analysis to rapidly evaluate known patterns of interest, anomalies and to systematically identify previously unseen patterns across fused data sources.
- Spatial Data Science - Quantify the geospatial, socioeconomic and hedonic factors that drive asset performance, rental rates and risk-adjusted returns.
- Machine Learning - Empower non-technical business users with the latest advances in artificial intelligence to reveal hidden risks and opportunities.